Typically, the structural inspections are performed in phases that follow the ASCE/SEI Guidelines for Structural Assessment of Existing Buildings. Typical phases of inspection/evaluation
- Initial Structural/Engineering Evaluation
- Initial overview to gain a general opinion of the existing condition to determine if further investigation is required. The initial inspection can be adjusted accordingly to determine any
- Structural Repair Plans (if required)
- Upon completion of the initial structural evaluation, repair plans or instructions can be prepared for a contractor to complete regarding the structural components that are in need of repair or
- Oversight and Final Report
- Depending on whether structural repairs are required, we can provide construction oversight while the contractor makes the final repairs. Once these repairs are satisfactory, a final sealed
report will be provided to you for final use.